Youth Career Development Virtual Sessions
March 17 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until March 31, 2021
Join Waaban Ogimaawag Career Development for short virtual sessions each Wednesday at 4 p.m. Get started with your career journey; learn about trainings and resources; conduct job searches and vision the future. Waaban Ogimaawag serves American Indian youth, ages 14-24, from the seven-county metropolitan area (Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott and Washington) with culturally specific programming.
Earn a job reference. Youth stipends available for Virtual Workshop completion and engaged participation. Career Development centers the following core areas:
• Identify job/internship/skills building opportunities
• Information on career trainings, employment, & career fairs
• Tomorrow’s Leaders Career Workshops
• Resume, cover letter, and interview preparation
• Hear from American Indian leaders across diverse professions
• Schedule 1-to-1 career building & coaching appointments: Wakinyan_lapointe@aifc.net
REGISTER AT THE WEBSITE LINK BELOW!