- This event has passed.
Native American Community Development Institute (NACDI) – Community Healing and Tree Planting
May 2 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Native American Community Development Institute (NACDI) is hosting a community healing and engagement event at Four Sisters Farm, a new Indigenous-led urban farm and education space.
- Monday, May 2, 10 a.m. – noon
- Four Sisters Farm, East 29th Street between 17th and 18th Avenue South
- Participate in a blessing ceremony
- Meet artist Graci Horne and share ideas for public art on the site
- Meet the farm’s new agriculture coordinator
- Help plant trees – demonstration and materials provided by Hennepin County
About Four Sisters Farm
Hennepin County and the Native American Community Development Institute (NACDI) are partnering to transform two vacant lots near the Midtown Greenway into Four Sisters Farm.
NACDI will operate the farm to provide access to fresh healthy foods and a learning environment for indigenous farming, medicine, and lifeways.
|Learn more about the project.|