- This event has passed.
Indian Health Board (IHB) – 50th Anniversary & American Indian Month Celebration
May 27, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Get ready for the IHB event of the year:
Celebrating American Indian Month and IHB’s 50 years of service to our community and patients!
Come drive through their COVID-safe American Indian Month event on Friday, May 27 from 1:00-3:00 PM.
It will be chocked full of all the things you know you love:
– Raffles for bikes and specially-designed gift baskets from each department in IHB
– Vendor tables information and giveaways as you drive through
– Music (their own Dr. Micah Prairie Chicken will dee-jay!)
– Live paintings raffled away online
– Special 50th-anniversary t-shirts and gift bags
– And, Aldi gift cards
Best of all, they’ll be live streaming the activities and event, so you can feel like being a part of it even if you can’t make it in person (car)!
For reminders and notifications, click here: https://fb.me/e/6opQG5SsK
*Please note, you must be present in a car or as a walk-up for giveaway items (t-shirts and gift cards), and we’ll give them away while supplies last or until 3:00 PM.